Monday, March 28, 2011

I have been juried into Beacon Art Show 4

Good news! My photo called "INVITATION" is a part of an exhibition called Art and Soul being held at the San Luis Obispo United Methodist Church. The show runs from April 1st to May 1st and the opening reception will be held Friday, April 1, from 6-9 pm. Please come and enjoy the show. There are 113 works from 97 local artists being shown.

I took my photo "INVITATION" last July at the Lady Bird Johnson Grove of Redwood National Park in Northern California. This bridge takes visitors from the parking lot over the road and into the main Redwood grove. I arrived very early in the morning just as sun was trying to shine through the fog. When I turned around and looked back over the bridge, my breath caught. Such lovely light is a rare gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment