Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm participating in OPEN STUDIOs this OCTOBER.

Don and I just returned from a 4200 mile photo trip to South Dakota and back. We took lots of photos along the way (over 1100 for me!) and here is one of my favorites. I love Capitol Reef National Park in Utah. We weren't planning on a night here, but we changed our plans and I'm glad we did. We had great light and beautiful clouds the evening we were there. I hope we can return soon and spend more time exploring and photographing. 

This coming weekend of October 9th and 10th I am opening my Studio and inviting all of you to come and see where I work on my photography. OPEN STUDIOs is and event held throughout San Luis Obispo County over 3 weekends in October. More than 250 artists are participating this year. You can obtain a free catalog listing all the open studios at http://www.artsobispo.org/. The catalog gives my address and how to get here. I hope you can come.  



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to have to miss this years event Alice, Anne and I wish you much success. We must get together when we return the end of October.

    ReplyDelete