Monday, February 13, 2012

Finding my STYLE

 ANEMONE ROCK
ANEMONE SUNSET
I am working on a presentation about developing a personal PHOTOGRAPHIC STYLE that I will be showing on April 1st. It is for the Morro Photo Expo to be held in Morro Bay starting on March 29th. As I work on this project I have had to look more closely at my own photos and try to identify the common themes or elements I repeatedly use over and over. Both these photos have a strong foreground and I have placed the horizon high in the frame. I have used a wide angle lens to create a feeling a depth and I took advantage of dramatic lighting to enhance the scene. I think both images are representative of my personal photographic style. Most of all, I always try to "see with my heart" and become emotionally involved with my subject. I have a deep reverence for our Central Coast and all of Nature. I hope you experience that feeling when you look at my photographs.



No comments:

Post a Comment